Friday, March 21, 2008

D' Ice Breaker

Hi Peep!! I welcome you all to the world of fabulousity, where fashions are made affordable. A self-claimed " Becky Bloomwood" ( If read Sophie Kinsella's, then you should know what i'm talking about here), you guys won't be disappointed with what i'll be offering here.. they are all soo000 fabulous, you'll crave for more.... Rite now, i'm clearing my stylo closet, so i could welcome more new things in. Most of the goods are used, but really taken care of ( i really treasure my stuff, don't worry!). and they are all authentic, i don't support imitations coz it is just wrong. Each article is personally hand-picked by myself, and most of them are from my overseas holiday trips. so, happy browsing and shopping guys!! any comments/ q's are welcome. u can email me at stylocloset@gmail.com cheers...

No comments: